The South Bend Area MLS contains information on 245 sales that closed in November 2009. They add up to $27.48 million in sales. That is slightly higher than October 2009, though lower than November 2008.
There has been speculation that the homeubuyer’s tax credit, which originally expired November 30th but has since been extended through June 30th, artificially inflated the number of sales last month.
34 sales were disclosed as foreclosures in the MLS which sold between $5,000 and $139,000.
Here is the long term sales graph
Condos and Townhouses
- Irish Crossings saw what I believe to be its first resale. 54652 Burdette sold for $340,000 in a cash purchase. It was last sold on 4/28/08 for $346,319 by the developer.
- 534 Kamm Island Place, in the Townes at Kamm Island, sold for $361,774.
- 12 condos at Oak Hill
- 7 townhomes at Irish Crossings
- 6 condos at the North Shore Club
- 6 condos at Roseland Square
- 5 condos at Woodbridge
- 5 townhomes at Dublin Village
- 3 townhomes at Stadium Village
- 2 condos at Riverside Terrace
- 1 townhouse at Ivy Quad
- 1 townhouse at Wexford Place
- 1 condo at New London Lake
Though those numbers are somewhat misleading as Ivy Quad has a number of units for sale but listed just one in the MLS. It also doesn’t include the 50+ Champions Way townhomes that will be need to be sold at Eddy Commons or the other condos and townhomes that will be offered at Eddy Commons.
- One is the Townes at Kamm Island Place townhouse mentioned in the condo section above
- Four were sold by Weiss Homes between $147,335 and $263,328
- Two are in the outlying areas I don’t highlight on this blog: Shipshewanna and LaPorte
- Two were sold by Cleland Homes at $137,000 and $141,500
- The most expensive was a Quail Ridge villa built by Birkey Homes that sold at $456,250 after starting at $779,000 in March of 2008
- One was a Platinum Builders villa in Bradford Shores. It sold for $415,000 after being listed as high as $499,000
- One is a 1,610 square foot 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Fernwood that sold for $247,298.
That’s November 2009 by the number. If you have specific questions, put them in the comments or call / e-mail.